Monday, August 16, 2010

Alegria Art








































These Illustrations are by Emilia Fernands aka Alegria Art. My paintings are visual journal entries of thoughts and experiences of everyday life. The majority of my paintings are not planned, it is just a matter of persisting until something of interest tranquillizes my spirit. Underneath the beauty of a simple common flower, lies its will to live. And it is a cycle of life, change and rebirth. Consider this: we are all the same! The flowers are so close to my hand, my mind, and my eyes and I can include them in my dream, which becomes a reality. Does not life and fate somehow always call us to the impossible by finding blessings and losses, for better in the long run? This opens up the possibility for lived experiences to be both creative and t
ransforming. Like all of this, we do have the possibility to transform what the Creator has created! There is no doubt that beautiful surroundings provide us with a favourite environment that helps us thrive. Flowers are an elementary and affordable way to add a splash of colour and emotion into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment