Monday, August 16, 2010

Shannon Keane
















































This work is done by Shannon Keane.


Be a witness, as I exercise my exorcism
The evil that lurks within the sin, the terrorism
Possessed by evil spirits, voices from the dead
I come forth with gravediggaz in a head full of dread
I’ve been examined ever since I was seamen
They took a sonogram and seen the image of a demon
At birth the nurses surrounded my with needles
And drugged me all up with the diseases of evil
Grew up in hell, now I dwell, in an Islamic temple
I’m fighting a holy war in the mental
Look deep into my eyes, you’ll see visions of death
Possessed by homicide is what I’m obsessed
Giving niggaz brain dimples
Dragging they asses on my hook by they temples
The cause of death is unknown to the cops
Cause when I kill them, I’m not leavin one element to autopse
First I’ll assassinate em
And them I’ll cremate them
And take all of his fucking ashes and evaporate em
Or creep through the graveyard and hunt down your tombstone
Dig up your skeleton and stomp all your fucking bones
You try to haunt me nigga, I ain’t trying to hear it
Buck buck buck, I’ll give your ass a holy spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment